Due to the nature of our products, returns are not accepted unless approved by our customer service department. Please be advised a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged for returned goods. Items returned must be in new, unused condition and free from rust, oxidation and/or dirt. If the seller is not at fault, credit will be issued towards the products only, not the shipping costs. Cut-to-length rope cannot be returned.
- If you wish to initiate a return, please contact us via phone or email to receive an RMA number.
- DO NOT return the items without an RMA number.
- If the item is suitable for return, we will determine which party is responsible for covering the shipping costs to and from our facility.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging return shipping to our facility, but if you require assistance, we can generate and email a shipping label to you. If it is determined that the buyer will be responsible for shipping charges, the shipping charges will be applied against the buyer’s credit for the returned products.
- Packages can be dropped off at local UPS facilities, or a pickup can be scheduled. Package pickups come with an added cost determined by the delivery service. Tip: You may know and trust a local business that has daily pickup that would allow you to leave your package with them for daily pickup.
- Returns are processed and refunds are issued within two (2) business days after we receive the product at our facility. The buyer’s banking institution may take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
- Exchanges are handled in the same manner as returns. Buyers should place a new order for the new product after the return is initiated or refunded.
- Customers have thirty (30) days after successful delivery of the product to initiate a return.
- The product much be picked up by the delivery company within three (3) business days of initiating the return.
- Once the buyer’s return has been approved, the customer will receive a refund within two (2) business days.
- The buyer’s refund will be issued using the same manner that their payment was accepted. (Credit card, debit card, etc.)
- The buyer’s banking institution sometimes take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
Responsibility for Return Shipping Costs
- The seller will be responsible for shipping charges if the buyer received product that was defective, damaged, and/or shipped the incorrect product.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges and will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee if the buyer ordered the wrong part, or does not have a need for the product any longer.
- There is a 15% re-stocking fee for all returns.
Please contact us before ordering if you require further information.